Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has urged Citizens to light Candles/Diya/Mobile Light on Sunday i.e April 5 at 9 PM to Challenge the darkness spread by Corona Crisis and introduce it to the power of light.
Points he mentioned during the conference:
- Turn of all the lights at your home.
- Stand at your doors or balconies.
- Light candles or diyas, torches or mobile flashlights for 9 minutes.
- Do not cross the Lakshman Rekha of Social Distancing.
A fake WhatsApp message has been circulating after his conference
Friends, PM Modi’s earlier plan of killing Corona virus with Thaali Sound was also brilliant but it has been discovered that plan was leaked and virus ran away, sound couldn’t catch him. Last evening after discussing with NASA scientist Thomas Shelby, Modi ji decided to kill it with candles & torch becase light travels faster than sound. No escape this time around for the deadly virus. The usage of simple scientific concepts in a unique manner make our PM an unique PM.
Some of the reactions to #9Baje9Minute :
- we r together let’s fight for corona crisis
- Don’t buy candles,Happy dent is sufficient
- Is this for real? The world with lots of advance technology has made people to sit at home for some invisible virus #9baje9minute #DocsNeedGear
- I will do it for our country…. Thank you Modi ji
- I’m pretty sure people are going to come up with the best scientific reasons behind the candle lightning speech by Modi.
- Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau – If you’ve lost your income because of #covidー19, the Canada Emergency Response Benefit will give you $2,000 a month for up to 4 months. Modiji – #9baje9minute
- Our Prime Minister urges citizens to light candles, mobile flash lights and diyas at balconies on April 5th at 9 PM for 9 minutes. We together #FightAgainstCorona
- 5Apr, 9 minutes at 9pm! Prime Minister urges 130 crore Indians to light a lamp, diya, torch or even phone light from our balconies or at our doors to dispel the darkness of #Corona and invoke our collective strength. But maintain social distancing.