Kangana Ranaut, No introduction needed! She gained her fame with her mind blowing acting in Queen, since then she never looked back. she won various awards for many movies.
Thalaivi Star Kangana Shared how she is spending her quarantine period with her mother at her home. As an actress she doesn’t get much time to spend with the family. she is now making the most of the free time spending with her loved ones during the lockdown. She shared one of the picture in which she is getting oil hair massage by her mother in her home in Manali.
She shared picture in instagram with caption -“Today is brought to you by this incredible childhood nostalgia thanks to Kangana and her mom. PS : The oil is made from a special, chuli, found especially in Himalayas.” This picture hit many people right into the hearts and took on the nostalgia filter. getting a hair massage by their mother on a sunny day is every 90s girl dream.
Chuli oil is a wild apricot oil, grows in trans Himalayan Ladakh yields. Apricot oil is also used for cooking, cosmetic and medical purposes. The oil is light yellow in color and has apricot odour(Ofcourse!)
check out some of the reactions below for the picture:
- What a wonderful place to isolate from the world.
- Omg she is living the real life.
- I use the same oil. Pahari rocks
- She is so so down to earth
- I lovee the surroundings of ur beautiful home..i wish to have my home in such place
- It is a dream home
- Mother’s love
- Chuli oil…aah it’s very good
- Beautiful and nostalgic kangana is desi girl